Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

いつまでも Forever

4 いつまでも

4 Forever

世(よ)の中は今悲(かな)しみや嘆(なげ)きに溢(あふ)れています

The world is now brimming over with sorrow and grief

何が正(ただ)しいかなんての判断(はんだん)がなかなかできない

I can't make a proper judgement

大きく見てもきりがないから今日はひとまず伝(つた)えましょう

Because I can't consider all of the problems, I'll tell you today

いつまでも いつまでも ななたを愛(あい)するそう決(き)めました

Forever forever you are my love

だからほら手をとって どんなことも乗(の)り越(こ)えて行きましょう

So here, let me take your hand, and we can overcome anything

この街(まち)は今どうしようもない矛盾(むじゅん)を抱(かか)えて泣(な)いている

In this town, we can't do anything about the problems, we cry about the contradictions in behaviour

綺麗(きれい)な空を見上(みあ)げればそんなこと微塵(みじん)も感(かん)じないのに

If I look up at the clear blue sky, I never feel the bad things

大きな流(なが)れに飲(の)み込(こ)まれても 揺(ゆ)るがない意志(いし)を持(も)っていて

I'm going against the flow, I won't be influenced by other opinions

いつまでも いつまでも あなたと生(い)きてくそう決(き)めました

Forever forever I decided we should be together

だからほら力合(ちからあ)わせ どんなことも乗(の)り越(こ)えて行きましょう

So together we can overcome anything

大きな流(なが)れに弱(よわ)み見せても ゆるぎない心捨(こころす)てないで

When I feel I might be influenced, please don't give up on me

いつまでも いつまでも あなたを愛(あい)するそう決(き)めてました

Forever forever you are you are my love

だからほら手をとって どんなことも乗(の)り越(こ)えて行きましょう

So here let me take your hand, we can overcome anything

だから今 力合(ちからあ)わせ どんあことも乗(の)り越(こ)えて行きましょう

So now together we can overcome anything

No comments: