Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cockroach bomb evacuation cycle ride!


Well, it was about time that I did a bit of exploring around here, and I found that within about 10-15 minutes cycling I get to a stream in what counts for definite countryside in this part of Chiba.  It was really rather nice when you blocked out the pylons and telegraph poles!

The path by the stream was gravelled, so not terribly pleasant to cycle along, but I still think I will return there soon for another cycling breakfast!  View from the cycle path, and of a temple that I found with beautiful wisteria.

I also passed lots of old secluded houses, most of which were so surrounded by beautiful trees and shrubs that I couldn't take any pictures.  But this old house amused me, with its basketball net in the front garden...
Apologies that pictures are even worse than usual!  I only had my phone camera with me today.

No comments: